• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Burnt Ends Teaser

crankybuzzard

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 4, 2014
Well crap! Let a guy go fishing and then post stuff like this!

Those look great! I hadn't thought about burnt ends using chuckies before. Great idea!

Looking forward to the plated shot!

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
LOL... Not horrible, delicious.
Ooey, gooey, sticky and tender, all the burnt edges mixed with the ultra tender was incredibly good.

stokensmoke

Smoke Blower
Joined Feb 6, 2016
Lol they look fantastic. Burnt ends are my 7 year olds favorite meal. Mixed up some of your rub - really like it. Gonna have to give that one a try.

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Brilliant! 

Point

Disco

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Looks Great, CR !!
---

Mighty Tasty!!

I did this same thing awhile back, but I only did it with one Chucky----Guess I should do more next time!!!

Bear

4x15mph

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 28, 2014
ChileRelleno - Looks great and I have to try the burnt ends with chuck.  What kind of smoker do you use?  Right now, I use a weber kettle for my smoking and controllng temps while it is a sport, it is getting old.  I am contemplating a wood pellet smoker or electric set up.  Whats the prescription?

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Brilliant!

Point

Disco
Thanks for the Point Disco.
Looks Great, CR !!:drool ---:points:

Mighty Tasty!!:drool

I did this same thing awhile back, but I only did it with one Chucky----Guess I should do more next time!!!

Bear
Thanks Bear, appreciate the Point.
ChileRelleno - Looks great and I have to try the burnt ends with chuck.  What kind of smoker do you use?  Right now, I use a weber kettle for my smoking and controllng temps while it is a sport, it is getting old.  I am contemplating a wood pellet smoker or electric set up.  Whats the prescription?
Thanks, I use a Camp Chef Smoke Vault 24"

Last edited:

weev

Smoking Fanatic
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Mar 10, 2014
Wow those look awesome will definitely have to put this on the list to try

sauced

Master of the Pit
Joined Aug 9, 2015
Oh man....gotta have some of those

Points to you.....well done!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks