Burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I would try to stay around 225 more time in the smoke. All smokers cook things a little differently so I would just check at a half hour then go from there. Good luck

Probe them for 165*F , well and still moist , how long , 10min.per side ( with a 90* turn at five min. on each side...) don't flip them to death , respect the meat , it's giving you it's life so you can live . . .
cool.gif

If I'm looking for a big smoke flavor I will cold smoke the burgers for a hour, no heat 40 degree smoker. Then I will sear them.

The other option is to run the smoker around 180. Let them smoke at the low temp. Then when they are close sear them off to your desired doneness.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky