Brunswick IPA Stew “Go” with Long Build

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
The food all looks great. I thought your new Power Shredder was the short, handsome, Blonde Fellow! Some cheapo Winter Knit Gloves, covered with some X-Small Nitrile Gloves and my little ones would tear up an 8 pound Butt in short order!...JJ

A bevy of great looking cooks! My son has asked about the drill attachment for shredding the pork. I thought about it.....But, all I can see is Stuff hanging from the ceiling. LOL!
Jim

Reactions: bauchjw
The food all looks great. I thought your new Power Shredder was the short, handsome, Blonde Fellow! Some cheapo Winter Knit Gloves, covered with some X-Small Nitrile Gloves and my little ones would tear up an 8 pound Butt in short order!...JJ
Haha! Thank you JJ. Yes, he’s into anything I do right now. I hope that lasts! I should definitely get him some gloves to shred, but I’m afraid of where it’ll end up!

• Haha
Reactions: chef jimmyj
A bevy of great looking cooks! My son has asked about the drill attachment for shredding the pork. I thought about it.....But, all I can see is Stuff hanging from the ceiling. LOL!
Jim
🤣🤣🤣yes, that is exactly what would happen if I handed over the drill! Thank you!
JW

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
I’m afraid of where it’ll end up!

LOL... That's part of the process. My three started learning to mix Handmade Pasta from 5 years old. Flour head to toe and wall to wall in the kitchen. 25 years later they make great pasta and a number of sauces and work cleanly...JJ

LOL... That's part of the process. My three started learning to mix Handmade Pasta from 5 years old. Flour head to toe and wall to wall in the kitchen. 25 years later they make great pasta and a number of sauces and work cleanly...JJ
Haha, trust me, no lsck of messes around here! My 8 and 5 year old help out, but he’s the one obsessed with power tools. He’s still 2 so it gets problematic! But, it’s such a blast!

• Love
Reactions: chef jimmyj
Wonderful looking cooks, especially the rosemary chicken.
The stew sounds like just the thing for chilly fall evening.
Nice!

Reactions: bauchjw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky