• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Your are a little out of Sequence. ☺

Wash the Pan with water only.
HEAT IT TO DRY IT
Spray it with Pam, wipe.
When Smoke starts.
Remove from heat to cool completely.
Put it away until needed.

If you got Kids around, cool it in the Oven...JJ

Reactions: MJB05615
Your are a little out of Sequence. ☺

Wash the Pan with water only.
HEAT IT TO DRY IT
Spray it with Pam, wipe.
When Smoke starts.
Remove from heat to cool completely.
Put it away until needed.

If you got Kids around, cool it in the Oven...JJ
Gotcha. No kids around anymore. New granddaughter too new to get near anything, yet. LOL.
127228553_1943365835805038_5673799036996837685_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chopsaw and Steve H
My method is a bit extreme. But I do this everytime that I wash them. I've ruined CI pans before. And I never have since doing this.
I want to do this correctly from the start. So nothing is too extreme. Thanks, Steve.

Reactions: Steve H
Beautiful Baby! Only one of my three girls wants kids, and she and her hubby are struggling...JJ

Sorry to hear that JJ. Glad they're trying. We're very lucky as we only had 1 child, my Son. He was lucky enough to find his wife, they had been trying, had a couple losses last year. Then this little miracle happened.
They're only 22+21, and not sure if they are wanting more. My advice is there's no rush, get settled into their new lives with this bundle of joy, and decide down the road. Time is on their side. (Rolling Stones 1967?)

Reactions: chef jimmyj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky