Brisket ribs and chicken. Brisket pics.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kam59

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 2, 2017
Southeast Texas
My wife and I are trying some new ideas on our chicken and ribs and my second daughter wanted a brisket so we said ok lol.

Nothing special just a 15 lb. select. I will post more pics as the day progresses.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. :)

Out of the fridge and waiting.

On the cooker.

Last edited:
Nice, Going to be a great weekend with all the yummy treats..... looking forward to the end products and your review....

Very nice ... looks like you have some dinners, lunches .... etc etc ... lol   look up a brunswick stew recipe ...

Thank you everyone. :).

Here are some pics of the ribs and chicken practice for an upcoming competition.

the chicken is high heat smoked and finished on the grill.

These are high heat 3.5 hour St. Louis cut ribs.

Brisket is almost done resting.

That is some great looking meat!!!! Now you just need a couple extra mouths to feed.....   Point 

Thank you AB. It went pretty quick as we have taste testers that judge the flavors for us. The brisket was bagged for my daughter to take home. :)

Holy smokes Kam, that smoke ring is intense!  Nice work!  Good luck in your upcoming comp and thanks for your help!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky