Brisket EXTREMELY Hot-n-Fast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
good looking brisket! Time like this I wish I had a chest freezer loaded with options.

I need a costco run to stock up on meat. jsut not thrilled about the adventure of Costco right now....
Thank you.
Know what ya mean, I need to make a run to the store for a few items.
Not to thrilled about the idea.

I registered just to post a THANK YOU! for this recipe. I've got a 15lb brisket that is sitting on the counter now warming up...and I was kicking myself for not getting up earlier to start smoking it. Then frustrated that it'd be done in the middle of the night....ugh... So I'm going to try the host and fast method today and see how it does! Thanks to all and thanks to Chile for the how-to!!!

I registered just to post a THANK YOU! for this recipe. I've got a 15lb brisket that is sitting on the counter now warming up...and I was kicking myself for not getting up earlier to start smoking it. Then frustrated that it'd be done in the middle of the night....ugh... So I'm going to try the host and fast method today and see how it does! Thanks to all and thanks to Chile for the how-to!!!
Well let me be the first to say, "Welcome to SMF.com!"
Great first post, shows how useful this site is to anyone seeking smoking/grilling knowledge.
Glad my postings could be of help, hope it comes out tender-n-tasty.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky