Brisket EXTREMELY Hot-n-Fast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I'm also a fan of hot briskets but I don't wrap I just let her run.
I'm also a fan of dark salty crust.

stuck at home entertainment.

That looks like it got a decent bark? The one I tried Hot & Fast was a very good brisket but mine had no bark at all. I too am waiting for the grand finally. Go Chili Go!

Reactions: chilerelleno

AveFJzE.jpg

Efj3sKr.jpg

w7WdslE.jpg

stuck at home entertainment.

That looks like it got a decent bark? The one I tried Hot & Fast was a very good brisket but mine had no bark at all. I too am waiting for the grand finally. Go Chili Go!
Great bark on this brisket, I grab a delicious hunk of it at the end of my video.

Dang chile! Looks like it turned out great! Really nice meal ! Big like! May have to give the extreme fast cook a try!

Dang chile! Looks like it turned out great! Really nice meal ! Big like! May have to give the extreme fast cook a try!
Thank you, wonderful technique for larger briskets, do give it a go.
7 hour cook time, hard to beat that for a 17lb brisket.
It could done in 4-5 hours but with much less smoke flavor, the 2.5 hour period of lower temp smoke makes a big difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sowsage
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky