Brisket Egg Rolls

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
These brisket egg rolls look pretty damn delicious and it’s always a good thing when you enjoy the leftovers a lot more! I could definitely go for a few of those egg rolls right now.
Thank you xray! I appreciate the compliment! You’re welcome anytime!

AWW!!
That All looks Awesome, Jed!!
Mighty Tasty!
Nice Job!
Like.
Bear
Thank you Bear! I appreciate the compliment and like!

Great job on the leftovers!
Thank you Gator!

View attachment 525372
Man those look good. Nice job!
Thank you! Great Austin powers reference!

Thank you David! I may need an instructional on rolling🤔 Great idea to make and freeze, I have a bunch leftover and planning on doing some PP Saturday.

Jed they look ok.
If you rolled them , than cooked them and nothing came out the ends . All is good
It's the flavor that counts and the happy smile on your family's face. :emoji_yum: :emoji_grin::emoji_grin:

David

Reactions: bauchjw
Thank you David! I may need an instructional on rolling🤔 Great idea to make and freeze, I have a bunch leftover and planning on doing some PP Saturday.

Jed we make ours , or roll ours more on the width of the egg roll wrapper. and have the pinched edges.
put the filler in the wrapper in the wide side . wet the edges with water fold and lightly press the edges as you roll.
I thought I had some pictures of the process for making.
Sorry just shows the shape and the cooking in oil
DSC_3015.JPG DSC_3017.JPG
DSC_3016.JPG

DSC_3018.JPG

Not sure if this helps

David

Jed we make ours , or roll ours more on the width of the egg roll wrapper. and have the pinched edges.
put the filler in the wrapper in the wide side . wet the edges with water fold and lightly press the edges as you roll.
I thought I had some pictures of the process for making.
Sorry just shows the shape and the cooking in oil
View attachment 525384 View attachment 525386
View attachment 525385
View attachment 525387

Not sure if this helps

David
Thank you David, those do look beautiful and very tasty! I’ll have to practice a while before I get to that level! I’ll try your technique next time. I just winged it, should’ve at least watched YouTube🤣 But you’re right, it is about the families smiles!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Around here, we usualy just add leftover brisket to chili.
Jed, you totally knocked that out of the park!
Thank you Sir! We really like doing the Brisket Chili too, but it sounded like a fun thing to try! I still prefer the chili, but this may be a good side to add into the rotation!

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Thank you Sir! We really like doing the Brisket Chili too, but it sounded like a fun thing to try! I still prefer the chili, but this may be a good side to add into the rotation!

I totally agree that they would be a great addition to the rotation.

That looks absolutely spectacular Jed. Excellent job. Points for presentation, double points for creativity!! You sure have been turning out some amazing looking stuff of late. Keep 'em coming buddy.

Robert

That's insane! I have not logged on in awhile and then I see this. First class and well done. I am going to try it with the leftovers from this superbowl brisket that I am cooking today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky