Brinkmann sidewinder

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Stevenfraz

Original poster
Apr 27, 2019
Hey folks, had anyone heard of a brinkmann sidewinder? I cant seem to find any info on it.

The person selling it to me it was called a sidewinder. After some research i found out that it is the brinkmann longhorn!!
upload_2019-5-18_11-1-52.jpeg

that’s not a longhorn. The longhorn didn’t have the door skirts and it has wider sides around the door. I would say it’s a Stillwater but it looks bigger and the Stillwater doesn’t have a warming plate on the fire box. There is very little information online about this era of smokers. Maybe it is a sidewinder.

No it is a longhorn, the guy kept the paperwork and original receipt of $999.

Interesting. Maybe this is a second model of the longhorn. The original one didn’t have the door skirts, and had a wider area between the sides and the door. I would be interested in seeing that catalog.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky