• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Breakfast pizza

Brokenhandle

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Wow Ryan that pizza looks amazing. I could def eat that for breakfast! Will have to steal this. Maybe I can get my daughter to eat eggs now if I tell her its on pizza haha. Points for sure!
Thank you, and thanks for the like! Definitely steal it and smother it with bacon and cheese...what eggs? Lol be curious to see if she eats it

Ryan

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Thank you, and thanks for the like! Definitely steal it and smother it with bacon and cheese...what eggs? Lol be curious to see if she eats it
I'm with ya on this one Ryan. John has a picky eater in his midst. Be funny to see her gobble down that pizza and catch her reaction when john tells her what it is :emoji_astonished:

Robert

chopsaw

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Great lookin pizza . I bet the cheese wiz was good on there . I bought my son the Lodge pizza pan for Christmas . Got it from Amazon .

BaxtersBBQ

Fire Starter
Joined Jan 5, 2020
Looks awesome! We do a couple pizzas with cheese sauce instead of tomatoes. You should try doing a Philly Pizza with cheese sauce, steak, peppers onions and mushrooms and mozz. MY favorite!
AE005935-4521-4702-B509-6100225D6B6B.jpeg

Brokenhandle

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Nov 9, 2019
Looks awesome! We do a couple pizzas with cheese sauce instead of tomatoes. You should try doing a Philly Pizza with cheese sauce, steak, peppers onions and mushrooms and mozz. MY favorite! View attachment 433707
Thanks Baxter's! Your pizza looks dang good too! I would have to leave green peppers off or I would be only one eating it... oh poor me! Lol. Used to have a small bar about 4 miles away that made awesome beef mushroom and onion pizzas but of course they closed.

Ryan

flagriller

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 22, 2007
Bass Pro Shops carries CI pizza pans from Lodge, as well a s a slew of Lodge CI and Carbon Steel

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.