Breakfast for Supper

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Breakfast for supper

I know we all do and love breakfast for anytime of day. I have not posted for a while. Been a weird and busy month or so. I think all back to my kind of normal :emoji_laughing:

So Friday was a long day and home later than normal and of coarse there was a big supper waiting, woops that was in my mind. Lol

Pulled out 2 small packs of my Maple Back Bacon I made a while back. Fried it up in the CI. pan.
1.JPG
2.JPG

Than chopped up a little onion, green pepper and don't laugh some frozen fries . Fried in a little butter . Once the Maple BB was ready set it aside and mixed up 4 eggs and milk
into same pan the bacon was dome in. ( that's why the eggs were dark ) I only say this because I was asked how come when it made it to the table:emoji_frowning2::emoji_frowning2:
3.JPG

4.JPG

It was good and filling ,

5.JPG

6.JPG

But I did say it was a long day so me being me I also wanted a little sandwich.
So toast , butter, mayo, lettuse, lots of BB , cheese and tomato.... there that is what I really wanted :emoji_grin::emoji_grin:
7.JPG

So thanks for reading,

David

Great looking meal. Breakfast for supper is a staple at my house! None of us are really "eat first thing in the morning " folks. So, we make up for it with a evening breakfast. And that sammich is calling my name!

Jim

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Looks Great, David!!
We eat that stuff for Supper all the time, because all Mrs Bear eats for Breakfast is Oatmeal. :emoji_disappointed:

Bear

My kids love breakfast for super! Great cook, I love that sandwich too! Besides chicken fried steak, a good breakfast sandwich rules!

It all looks great David. Folks need to get out of the mindset that you can't do breakfast for dinner. Not a thing in the world wrong with that....but a whole lot right about it :emoji_wink:

Robert

Great looking meal. Breakfast for supper is a staple at my house! None of us are really "eat first thing in the morning " folks. So, we make up for it with a evening breakfast. And that sammich is calling my name!

Jim

Thanks Jim for the like and the comment

It was a very satisfying meal. And the sandwich just topped it off.

David

Nice job David!
You have been busy lately!
We have breakfast for dinner & dinner for breakfast too!
Al

Thanks Al for the like and the comment.

Yes I have been very busy only on here a few minutes every once in a while.
But a good weekend , got to cook some and post here also.

Yes good food anytime should have no boundaries, lol

David

My kids love breakfast for super! Great cook, I love that sandwich too! Besides chicken fried steak, a good breakfast sandwich rules!

Thanks Jed for the like and the comment

Yes I always fold my eggs and bacon in my toast , but this time I wanted a full out and out Breakfast sandwich after the plate of food. lol

It was great. than I had a nap.

David

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
It all looks great David. Folks need to get out of the mindset that you can't do breakfast for dinner. Not a thing in the world wrong with that....but a whole lot right about it :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thanks Robert for the like and the comment

Yes you are right, like I said above , GOOD food is good anytime . That's like saying you can't have a pork chop in the morning before going to work, lol

Good is good anytime

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky