Breakfast burger

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bhambrewer

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jul 16, 2020
Birmingham, Alabama
Take 1/2lb of sausage meat. Form it into a cup shape. Pin bacon around the edge with a toothpick - don't make my mistake, make sure you use thick cut bacon. Cook over direct heat for around 30 minutes until the sausage is beginning to brown.

Break an egg into a ramekin and place in the cup shape in the middle. If you're an idiot who used thin bacon, thus resulting in your cup kinda collapsing... don't break the egg. Just cook it for another 10 minutes or so till the sausage is going GB&D. Fill the collapsed cup with home made processed cheese and heat for a couple of minutes until the cheese is beginning to melt. Fry the eggs, you idiot, and serve on the side.

If you're not an idiot... break the egg into a ramekin. Fill the hole. Cook for another 8 to 12 minutes till the egg is to your liking. Cheese it, season it, eat it.

breakfast.jpeg

Looks kinda like a distant cousin of the beer-can burger. A trend the BBQ pitboys started a while back. i have made these for breakfast using bacon, hash sausage and an egg. They taste really good.

Point for sure, that looks tasty and filling. Good morning grub.

Chris

Looks kinda like a distant cousin of the beer-can burger. A trend the BBQ pitboys started a while back. i have made these for breakfast using bacon, hash sausage and an egg. They taste really good.

Point for sure, that looks tasty and filling. Good morning grub.

Chris

you could say "inspired by, but implemented by an idiot" :emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky