Boneless, Skinless Thighs in the Ninja

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Boneless, Skinless Thighs in the Ninja

I know, Heart healthy is a little late for me, but not for most of you guys & gals!
I Preheated My Ninja Smart Grill for 5 Boneless Thighs.
I put Olive Oil, CBP, Garlic powder, and Onion Powder on both sides of 5 Thighs.
Then with the Ninja on 390° (Air Crisp) I spread the Thighs out with the nice side down.
After 10 minutes, I flipped them over & basted both sides of 3 of them (Mine) with Jeff’s BBQ Sauce, and the other 2 got Mrs Bear’s BBQ Sauce on them.
Then 5 minutes later I checked them, and gave them all another application of the same stuff as before, and closed it up for another few minutes. Then 4 minutes later they were Done Just right.

So the first night I had 1 Big Thigh, with mashed Taters & Cream of Chicken soup for gravy, and Peas on the side.

Then the Second Night I cut up 2 Thighs to heat up, and mixed some of Jeff’s BBQ Sauce with some Frank’s Hot Sauce for Dipping, and some Sweet Tater Fries & Cranberry Sauce on the side.
This Ninja Smart Grill & Air Fryer is really earning its keep!!!

Thanks for Looking!

Bear

Five Boneless Skinless Thighs ready for first flip & Saucing:
IMG_8633.JPG

After first flip:
IMG_8634.JPG

All Done:
IMG_8636.JPG

Bear's First Supper:
IMG_8637.JPG

Bear's Second Supper:
IMG_8638.JPG

Looks like the ninja has another successful strike John. That chicken looks fabulous.

Point for sure
Chris

That's some great looking bird and a fine plate!
Glad you're feeling better and back in action John!

Keith

A fine looking spread there John, and healthy too! Mama used to use cream of mushroom soup on chicken and pork chops when I was a youngster, love that stuff, been doing it my entire life. RAY

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
Man those look good John. I was just searching your post for chicken thighs in the Ninja. I bookmark your post from other thread twice and for some reason when go look for it it is gone. Going to do some bone in today.

Boneless thighs in the Ninja have become a weekly meal in our house. It's so quick and easy.

Man Bear, you and that Ninja are killing it!! Every time I see one of these posts I think I need to get one but then I think I don't have the space for it. I'm just overloaded with toys...but if space ever comes available, I'll be getting one.

Robert

Looks like the ninja has another successful strike John. That chicken looks fabulous.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!
And For the Like.

Bear

That's some great looking bird and a fine plate!
Glad you're feeling better and back in action John!

Keith
Thank You Keith!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky