Bob aka Eman

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Its with a very heavy heart that I announce that Bob has been taken away by Covid. He passed away 2/6/21 after a long battle with Covid. Please take a moment and pray for his wife Sherrie.

Reactions: JLeonard
Sorry to hear that Bob has passed...JJ

NO WAYYYY ... Damn it man.. Bob was a great guy .. met up with him a few times at Pineywoods (Jerry) N. FL. Gatherings ... He was our source for Mud Bugs ... My heart is sad for him and Ms. Sherry.... Prayers are being said for Sherry and the rest of the family members...

So tired of hearing things like this. I will be glad when this is under control. Prayers for the family.
Jim

So sad to Hear Brian but I appreciate you sharing the news. Prayers and best wishes for his family.

Robert

Damn sorry to hear this. I met Bob couple times up at Jerrys. Good guy.
I wont forget him putting the bowl of chocolate covered tater chips by me. Good times and yes the mudbug supplier. Someone asked where is Rick? Bob said he is glued to the bug table lol

I did not know the man but I too am sorry he got sick and died.
This is another lesson that people just have to start wearing masks dammit.
I don't care about liberties, I care about my family not getting sick because some jackhandle won't wear a mask.

Reactions: daspyknows
I did not know the man but I too am sorry he got sick and died.
This is another lesson that people just have to start wearing masks dammit.
I don't care about liberties, I care about my family not getting sick because some jackhandle won't wear a mask.
Come on now!!!!!

This is for Bob.
Not for your rant about masks and some jackhandle.

I hate to hear this . Looked him up , he was young at just 62 . Loosing a spouse is very hard .
Prayers and thoughts for his wife .

I found out today and it's with great sadness I post this. Bob was a very good man and a great friend and his passing came way to soon and he will be missed by many not just me.

Reactions: daveomak
Oh No!! R.I.P. Bob !!
"Eman" was a Great Member---Always helpful.
He became a Member the same year I did---Back in 2009.
He will be Missed.

Prayers sent to his Family & Friends.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky