• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Blowin' Smoke LITERALLY!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
There has been a lot of requests for MODS to get smoke away from an Apatrment or Condo Balcony. I have been down that road with minimum success with a box fan on top of my MES. I was researching wood fired Pizza Ovens and stumbled across the accessory below. At $168 it is not what I consider cheap but I bet some of the Modification Guru's around here could find a less expensive solution. Anyway, thought I would post for those interested...JJ

Find it under Accessories at the Pizza Party Shop website...

Last edited:

diamondmarco

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 15, 2013

[h1]VenTech 4" 6" 8" Inch Duct Booster Inline Blower Fan[/h1]
available on ebay for $23.  Also available in different diameters.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I looks at them, a few years ago, I didn't think they would produce the velocity to get the smoke far enough away from the building...JJ

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
I looks at them, a few years ago, I didn't think they would produce the velocity to get the smoke far enough away from the building...JJ
But you could use the booster fan to directly pipe the smoke into your complaining neighbors unit!

cats49er

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 11, 2015
Next someone will be blowing their smoke through a fine mist of water to clean it up before it leaves the smoker.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
I looked into industrial Charcoal Filters but they were too expensive...JJ

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.