Cinnamon Wood - Finally got it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I like what you are saying Joe, and I thought that also about the flavour profile is really not that prominent of each species , and I always relate back to cherry, the wood smells good . But I never really taste cherry in my meals but love the red hint to the smoked foods.

I might just play with cinnamon powder in my rubs instead , as I can go as light or as heavy as I need per food smoked.

David
My keto sweet heat rub I make that I use on pork and chicken has cinnamon in it. People seem to love it.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
My keto sweet heat rub I make that I use on pork and chicken has cinnamon in it. People seem to love it.

That is what I am thinking , figure out the amounts I like in my mix for a rub.

I just thought a mild cinnamon smoke would be nice , and I love the smell also.

I will have to get out my bottles and start , mixing .

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky