Bloody Mary Snack Stick Seasoning

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Has anyone tried the PS Bloody Mary Snack Stick Seasoning? I'm intrigued since I do enjoy my Bloody Marys. Having one of these hanging in a glass sounds tasty.

I got some coming. And was wondering if the blend needs any "tweaking"

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
How is that made? Sounds interesting.
There is a local company that sells a dry bloody mary mix. It was inspired for those who like BM or a cesar to be able to travel and mix up the tomato part of the drink without taking the cumbersome bottles.
I just cured as per normal and dusted with the powder and let sit for a day or 2 then hit it with a few hours of cold smoke.

Reactions: Steve H
There is a local company that sells a dry bloody mary mix. It was inspired for those who like BM or a cesar to be able to travel and mix up the tomato part of the drink without taking the cumbersome bottles.
I just cured as per normal and dusted with the powder and let sit for a day or 2 then hit it with a few hours of cold smoke.

Thanks. I'll be thinking about this one.

I’m curious to see how yours turn out. I have the Owens BM mix but haven’t made it yet. Keep us posted.

Hi Alan,
I will let you know. I bought some eye round. So I'm ready there. Just waiting for the spices and casings to arrive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky