Blackstone Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

adam15

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 21, 2016
Wilmington, NC
So for Christmas my wife got me a 28” Blackstone griddle. A few buddies have them and gave great reviews and after seeing everything posted here I knew it was a necessity. Only thing I’ve done on it has been bacon, pancakes and hash browns but can’t wait to do some fajitas, cheesesteaks, etc...
61CD82B7-7D3E-43E7-8C3D-D1A7FEFC74AC.jpeg
1E995014-0364-4571-998B-4ECBBFC8C6B3.jpeg

Nice looking gift! Bet you'll put it to good use

Ryan

I agree you're gonna love it . I have the older model 28 , and just don't use it enough . I need to get it set up better . Enjoy .

Man what a great gift! I'm sure you will get good use out of it! Good looking breakfast too!

You are going to love that griddle.

Got one myself a few months ago and I love it.

If you want to get a few good ideas on some good eats on the griddle go on over to youtube and check out The Hungry Hussey. He does alot of cooks on the Blackstone. Then there is also the Waltwins, to brothers, who are twins, do some good cooks also on the balckstone.

I love doing fried rice on ours. Cheese steaks are good and there is always smashburgers.

Thanks everyone and thanks for the advice! I figure between YouTube and this site I have endless options. Planning on trying fajitas tonight so hopefully they turn out well

I'd really like to get a griddle, and have been kicking the idea around for a year or more. However when I get set to pull the trigger I keep thinking to myself - man with our weather It would only get used a couple of times a year, and I back out. Your breakfast looks real good.

Point for sure
Chris

That will be awesome! We use ours all year with it in garage. Camping with some homemade bacon and pancakes on the side of the Missouri River. Smashburgers are classic! Sausage and peppers. Omelettes. Oh boy the possibilities! Took on houseboat trip last summer and it was breakfast station each morning! Big like!

Attachments

• IMG_1422.jpg
    IMG_1422.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: adam15
Blackstone always makes me want breakfast, most of the Blackstone griddle videos I see on YT are breakfast related. I love breakfast so I'm not mad at them. Most of the rest seem to be Smashburgers videos, which I could eat almost every day lol. A Blackstone griddle's definitely on my list for this year. It's 3:30AM and I want your breakfast, nice pics :D

Reactions: adam15
Great looking Breakfast, Adam!!
But how do you keep the food from sliding all the way down to the bottom & piling up???
Like.

Bear

Reactions: Bigheaded
Great looking Breakfast, Adam!!
But how do you keep the food from sliding all the way down to the bottom & piling up???
Like.

Bear
Thanks Bear! All of your step by steps have been a huge help to me. I think the picture I took looks like it is on a slant so it was a bad picture based on the angle. The grill sits level so there is no sliding anywhere. Since then I have done fajitas, fried rice and a bunch others. I still love this gift!

Attachments

• C030E8F4-D252-4CAB-BCDD-6CAA3468C624.jpeg
    C030E8F4-D252-4CAB-BCDD-6CAA3468C624.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 4C7FD247-DB14-4A62-9A7C-54C7AC632A7F.jpeg
    4C7FD247-DB14-4A62-9A7C-54C7AC632A7F.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 33
Thanks Bear! All of your step by steps have been a huge help to me. I think the picture I took looks like it is on a slant so it was a bad picture based on the angle. The grill sits level so there is no sliding anywhere. Since then I have done fajitas, fried rice and a bunch others. I still love this gift!

Thanks!!
I was just pulling your leg on the pics.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky