• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Blackstone Breakfast

adam15

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 21, 2016
So for Christmas my wife got me a 28” Blackstone griddle. A few buddies have them and gave great reviews and after seeing everything posted here I knew it was a necessity. Only thing I’ve done on it has been bacon, pancakes and hash browns but can’t wait to do some fajitas, cheesesteaks, etc...
61CD82B7-7D3E-43E7-8C3D-D1A7FEFC74AC.jpeg
1E995014-0364-4571-998B-4ECBBFC8C6B3.jpeg

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Nice! Look forward to some good cooks coming off of it.
Jim

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
I agree you're gonna love it . I have the older model 28 , and just don't use it enough . I need to get it set up better . Enjoy .

Sowsage

Master of the Pit
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 18, 2017
Man what a great gift! I'm sure you will get good use out of it! Good looking breakfast too!

maplenut

Smoke Blower
Joined Dec 4, 2015
You are going to love that griddle.

Got one myself a few months ago and I love it.

If you want to get a few good ideas on some good eats on the griddle go on over to youtube and check out The Hungry Hussey. He does alot of cooks on the Blackstone. Then there is also the Waltwins, to brothers, who are twins, do some good cooks also on the balckstone.

I love doing fried rice on ours. Cheese steaks are good and there is always smashburgers.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
It’s a breakfast machine for sure and so much more. You will love it.

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Congrats on the gift! These are great griddles!

adam15

Smoke Blower
Joined Sep 21, 2016
Thanks everyone and thanks for the advice! I figure between YouTube and this site I have endless options. Planning on trying fajitas tonight so hopefully they turn out well

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
I'd really like to get a griddle, and have been kicking the idea around for a year or more. However when I get set to pull the trigger I keep thinking to myself - man with our weather It would only get used a couple of times a year, and I back out. Your breakfast looks real good.

Point for sure
Chris

jmusser

Smoke Blower
Joined Jan 11, 2020
That will be awesome! We use ours all year with it in garage. Camping with some homemade bacon and pancakes on the side of the Missouri River. Smashburgers are classic! Sausage and peppers. Omelettes. Oh boy the possibilities! Took on houseboat trip last summer and it was breakfast station each morning! Big like!

Attachments

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.