Birthday Pulled Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you sir and your welcome at my table any time.
And she's married but 🔥 Mr PA 🤣

Keith

• Haha
Reactions: TH-n-PA
Happy Birthday to 2 of the wonderful women in your life Keith, and what a great way to celebrate...
Yes Charles I am very fortunate and blessed !
She has made it 20 yrs with me 😇 and supportive of my smoking passion.
Wait.....she may be the lucky one 🤣

Keith

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Keith, all of that looks fantastic!! Excellent work and a great tribute to a couple birthdays. Well done sir and a belated happy birthday to the ladies.

Robert

Reactions: 912smoker
I'd think the birthday girls had to have been pretty darned thrilled with the feed you put on Keith, some really nice work there! RAY

Keith, all of that looks fantastic!! Excellent work and a great tribute to a couple birthdays. Well done sir and a belated happy birthday to the ladies.

Robert
We had a great time Robert just missed the oldest daughter and SIL in ATL. Work kept them home. Love being able to gather and break bread with family. Thanks for the like.

Keith

Reactions: Brokenhandle
I'd think the birthday girls had to have been pretty darned thrilled with the feed you put on Keith, some really nice work there! RAY
Yes sir RAY at least they acted the part🤣.
We had 4 in July, including mine, so it was a true family event. Thanks for the kind words!

Keith

Reactions: sawhorseray
Great EW and let me know what you think.
The smell of vinegar fills the downtown air when they're cooking at Braswells 😃

Keith
I can only imagine, that would be a bit of heaven for me.
Anyone that has the "jewels" to make Apple Cider Vinegar as their 1st ingredient deserves my business. Thanks again for hookin me up
I'm almost too excited to try it, might do another Butt soon

20220817_161245.jpg

Yes sir and let me know what you think !
I had planned to stop by their store today but got busy and completely forgot 🙃.
I think they sell for $6.99 here .

Keith

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky