BIG thank you to the Sponsors ThermoWorks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats David! You're gonna love those prizes. I recently got those a few months ago and have been loving it since. It's very user friendly too. Enjoy!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats David! You're gonna love those prizes. I recently got those a few months ago and have been loving it since. It's very user friendly too. Enjoy!

Thanks Mike for the like and the comment

I think that these will get a lot of use, and I am hoping they are as easy as my Inkbird 4 , and stay connected as I work around the yard . Instead of have to run in and check on my foods every 10 minutes

David

Thanks Mike for the like and the comment

I think that these will get a lot of use, and I am hoping they are as easy as my Inkbird 4 , and stay connected as I work around the yard . Instead of have to run in and check on my foods every 10 minutes

David
I found these as easy to use as the Inkbird. It has WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can go out and still monitor. It has a few more features so there is a small learning curve.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats, nice job! Might there be a comparison test in the future???

Thanks Tom for the comment

I am thinking that will happen for sure , with out bashing either one of my setups ,
just a fare and straight point of view on how they work for me , so far love my inkbird so will
see how the ThermoWorks Signals compares

David

Reactions: bigfurmn
I found these as easy to use as the Inkbird. It has WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can go out and still monitor. It has a few more features so there is a small learning curve.

Perfect Mike that is what I liked about the inkbird , so this is going to work great for me

Thank you

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky