BIG thank you to the Sponsors ThermoWorks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congrats David! You're gonna love those prizes. I recently got those a few months ago and have been loving it since. It's very user friendly too. Enjoy!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats David! You're gonna love those prizes. I recently got those a few months ago and have been loving it since. It's very user friendly too. Enjoy!

Thanks Mike for the like and the comment

I think that these will get a lot of use, and I am hoping they are as easy as my Inkbird 4 , and stay connected as I work around the yard . Instead of have to run in and check on my foods every 10 minutes

David

Thanks Mike for the like and the comment

I think that these will get a lot of use, and I am hoping they are as easy as my Inkbird 4 , and stay connected as I work around the yard . Instead of have to run in and check on my foods every 10 minutes

David
I found these as easy to use as the Inkbird. It has WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can go out and still monitor. It has a few more features so there is a small learning curve.

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Congrats, nice job! Might there be a comparison test in the future???

Thanks Tom for the comment

I am thinking that will happen for sure , with out bashing either one of my setups ,
just a fare and straight point of view on how they work for me , so far love my inkbird so will
see how the ThermoWorks Signals compares

David

Reactions: bigfurmn
I found these as easy to use as the Inkbird. It has WIFI and Bluetooth connectivity, so you can go out and still monitor. It has a few more features so there is a small learning curve.

Perfect Mike that is what I liked about the inkbird , so this is going to work great for me

Thank you

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky