BIG thank you to the Sponsors ThermoWorks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

DRKsmoking

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 27, 2021
Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia ,Canada
Well I got home today to find a package on the deck, It is my prize from the Throwdown for "Gravy"

A big thanks to bmudd14474 bmudd14474 and TulsaJeff TulsaJeff for putting on the throwdowns

It is the ThermoWorks Thermapen ONE and the ThermoWorks Signals. Very happy with this.

i can't wait to try these and compare with the other 4 probe from an other brand I have ( no need to say name as this is a thank you for ThermoWorks )

DSC_6374.JPG

DSC_6375.JPG

DSC_6376.JPG

And again thank you for everyone that entered and voted. We want to keep the sponsors around and helping.

David

Well I got home today to find a package on the deck, It is my prize from the Throwdown for "Gravy"

A big thanks to bmudd14474 bmudd14474 and TulsaJeff TulsaJeff for putting on the throwdowns

It is the ThermoWorks Thermapen ONE and the ThermoWorks Signals. Very happy with this.

i can't wait to try these and compare with the other 4 probe from an other brand I have ( no need to say name as this is a thank you for ThermoWorks )

View attachment 654341
View attachment 654342
View attachment 654343

And again thank you for everyone that entered and voted. We want to keep the sponsors around and helping.

David
very nice grats again bud

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky