Big Smoke tomorrow.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I could afford that much meat! Good luck and looking forward to some pics
icon14.gif

Wow 75lbs of brisket I'm supposed to do 6 Packard brisket a in my vertical gas smoker and just started smoking last month and have only smoked one other brisket before. Any tips on multiple briskets? I only have 3 racks in my smoker and was going to do 2 separate smokes 3 on Wednesday and 3 on Thursday the wedding is Saturday so any help would be awesome!

Sounds awesome, we would love to see some pics.

What kind of business are you in that you have a safety pause? That is a cool idea, I work in an oil refinery and we do similar things like that, we have "safety day" each calendar quarter.

Have fun!

I work in the Bingham Canyon Cooper Mine in Utah for the Engineering Group.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky