Big Hello from "West Tennessee"

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bownutrob

Original poster
Nov 23, 2011
West Tennessee,
Hello, my name is Robert and I am a soon to be "smoke-a-holic" (i hope)... My bride of 30 yrs purchased me a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker-30 inch. The only thing I know about "smoking" is what I have read and learned in last couple days..Smoked some Chicken Breasts, A Boston Butt, and a Turkey Breast.. The Turkey, and Butt were excellent, overcooked the chicken a little. Thru in a few whole potatoes, few sweet tater's, smoked sausage and a few Brauts, all was good......Im gonna LOVE this... I hope to learn from you folks and thanks in advance for all the help I'm gonna be asking for....Wishing all a safe and fun Holiday!!!

Welcome to the SMF Family....There are a Ton of MES guys to help you along...and lots of others that just love to Smoke...JJ

welcome1.gif
 great place here !!!!!!! Lots of great people that love to help.

Hello, my name is Robert and I am a soon to be "smoke-a-holic" (i hope)...

sound like you already are  a smoke-a-holic !!!!!!

welcome to the club !!!!!!!

a must do on your smoker is a "fattie" and some ABT's . You will love them !

Welcome to the SMF Family.

Lots of great members here to help you out with whatever you need.

Enjoy

Glad to have you aboard. I do recommend the 5 day E-course on here (free and very informative) and the forums have an answer to almost any question regarding smoking. but happy smoking and hope to see your posts soon!

Hello sir--- Sorry so long getting back .. I live near "Shiloh" in Hardin County.. Was up in your part of Tennessee not long ago... Looking forward to learning from you sir...Merry Christmas to you and yours...(The above post is for Dtcunni)

Thanks for all the welcomes,, Look forward to getting to know you folks and "Pickin" some brains... MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!!!!!

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky