Big Hello from "West Tennessee"

Discussion in 'Roll Call' started by bownutrob, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hello, my name is Robert and I am a soon to be "smoke-a-holic" (i hope)... My bride of 30 yrs purchased me a Masterbuilt Electric Smoker-30 inch. The only thing I know about "smoking" is what I have read and learned in last couple days..Smoked some Chicken Breasts, A Boston Butt, and a Turkey Breast.. The Turkey, and Butt were excellent, overcooked the chicken a little. Thru in a few whole potatoes, few sweet tater's, smoked sausage and a few Brauts, all was good......Im gonna LOVE this... I hope to learn from you folks and thanks in advance for all the help I'm gonna be asking for....Wishing all a safe and fun Holiday!!!

2. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Welcome aboard Robert!

Enjoy the ride!

Good luck and good smoking.

3. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Welcome to the SMF Family....There are a Ton of MES guys to help you along...and lots of others that just love to Smoke...JJ

4. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Welcome to SNF Robert!

5. fpnmf

fpnmf Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Fl
  6. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

[​IMG]  great place here !!!!!!! Lots of great people that love to help.

Hello, my name is Robert and I am a soon to be "smoke-a-holic" (i hope)...

sound like you already are  a smoke-a-holic !!!!!!

welcome to the club !!!!!!!

a must do on your smoker is a "fattie" and some ABT's . You will love them !

7. raptor700

raptor700 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Hi Robert

Glad to have you in the family

[​IMG]

8. nepas

nepas Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the SMF Family.

Lots of great members here to help you out with whatever you need.

Enjoy

9. owlcreeksmoker4

owlcreeksmoker4 Smoking Fanatic Group Lead

Glad to have you aboard. I do recommend the 5 day E-course on here (free and very informative) and the forums have an answer to almost any question regarding smoking. but happy smoking and hope to see your posts soon!

10. ellymae

ellymae Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Welcome to the party!

11. roller

roller Smoking Guru SMF Premier Member

Welcome and thanks for joining us here at SMF !

12. Welcome to the club! I myself am from West Tennessee! I'm from Obion, what about you? Once again, Welcome! Lots of great people here!

13. scarbelly

scarbelly Smoking Guru OTBS Member

[​IMG]  to SMF - glad to have you here 

14. teeznuts

teeznuts Master of the Pit

Welcome aboard Robert! I have an MES30 myself. It's a good little unit, as I'm sure you're finding out

15. africanmeat

africanmeat Master of the Pit OTBS Member

[​IMG]

16. Hello Robert, and welcome to the best Smokin' site on the Net.

Glad to have you aboard.

Happy Smokin'

Mike

17. tyotrain

tyotrain Master of the Pit

welcome to SMF its nice to have ya.. Have fun and Happy smoking

18. Hello sir--- Sorry so long getting back .. I live near "Shiloh" in Hardin County.. Was up in your part of Tennessee not long ago... Looking forward to learning from you sir...Merry Christmas to you and yours...(The above post is for Dtcunni)

Thanks for all the welcomes,, Look forward to getting to know you folks and "Pickin" some brains... MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  19. Merry Christmas to you too! My sister in law is from adamsville so I kinda know your parts. I sure do miss it back home!

20. michael ark

michael ark Master of the Pit

[​IMG]