Best price on mes 40

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

chevy16001

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
I have a mes 30 now and I'm tired of stuff not fitting so I'm looking to upgrade..... Where's the best price to be had on a 40?

Its the gen 2 with front controller and remote. I'd watch for after the first of the month. Academy Sports still has gen 1 models but right now sells them at 349 for the 40. Who knows in january.

Definitely get the Gen1 MES 40 model # 20070311. Pretty much all the bugs have been worked out and side by side testing with the Gen 2 showed it to be more even heating and over fewer issues. The Gen1 is also all Stainless Steel...JJ

Definitely get the Gen1 MES 40 model # 20070311. Pretty much all the bugs have been worked out and side by side testing with the Gen 2 showed it to be more even heating and over fewer issues. The Gen1 is also all Stainless Steel...JJ

....... and its one of the few gen 1 units that have a 1200 watt element.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky