• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best price on mes 40

chevy16001

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 13, 2010
I have a mes 30 now and I'm tired of stuff not fitting so I'm looking to upgrade..... Where's the best price to be had on a 40?

geerock

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 25, 2010
Its the gen 2 with front controller and remote. I'd watch for after the first of the month. Academy Sports still has gen 1 models but right now sells them at 349 for the 40. Who knows in january.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Definitely get the Gen1 MES 40 model # 20070311. Pretty much all the bugs have been worked out and side by side testing with the Gen 2 showed it to be more even heating and over fewer issues. The Gen1 is also all Stainless Steel...JJ

geerock

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 25, 2010
Definitely get the Gen1 MES 40 model # 20070311. Pretty much all the bugs have been worked out and side by side testing with the Gen 2 showed it to be more even heating and over fewer issues. The Gen1 is also all Stainless Steel...JJ

....... and its one of the few gen 1 units that have a 1200 watt element.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.