Best place for 5mil Nitrile gloves during Covid?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not as cheap as the My DDS Supply, but I only use Raven Gloves Black Nitrile. They’re 6mil, but definitely the most comfortable, and don’t tear like some of the other ones I’ve tried. You can find them just about anywhere these days, but I use RavenGloves.com - usually cheapest there. My tried and true for sure.

Not as cheap as the My DDS Supply, but I only use Raven Gloves Black Nitrile. They’re 6mil, but definitely the most comfortable, and don’t tear like some of the other ones I’ve tried.
Agree on Black Raven. That's what we use at work, but don't go through them very fast as only used for oil changes on trucks and tractors or other greasy jobs.
Just got a new box and the quality isn't the same. They tear between my fingers. Hoping we got a bad box.

Agree on Black Raven. That's what we use at work, but don't go through them very fast as only used for oil changes on trucks and tractors or other greasy jobs.
Just got a new box and the quality isn't the same. They tear between my fingers. Hoping we got a bad box.

We’re a half box through the ones we just got, and all is good so far - you’re right, probably a bad box.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky