• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best Buy pressure cooker sale

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
I'm sure you will get a lot of use and good food out of yours. We have the 8QT IP and a 6QT Cuisinart and it gets used a lot. And those prices are fantastically low.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Tomorrow only Target has the Instant Pot 8 quart 9 in 1 for $49. That after I just bought two of the 6 qt as gifts dang it.

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Get the 8QT for yourself?
We already have an 8qt and 6qt lol , love them! I may get two of the 8 qts for gifts tomorrow and just return the 6 qts to Wally World

Lonzinomaker

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 8, 2018
The Best Buy insert/ pots look like they are teflon coated. I like the stainless steel of the Instant Pot inserts.

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 26, 2012
As I mentioned above, I have a 6QT Cuisinart. The insert is non-stick. It is several years old and while there are a couple of scratches, most likely from short rib bones, is has not peeled or flaked or deteriorated. Still works very well. I would not let that worry me. Just use nylon or wood tools.

Brian Trommater

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Tomorrow only Target has the Instant Pot 8 quart 9 in 1 for $49. That after I just bought two of the 6 qt as gifts dang it.
Wow that a great price. Had I known that would of waited but this should work for what I will use it for.

Last edited:

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.