BERKSHIRE HOG BELLY BACON

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yep, Johnny is right.
Every once in a while I turn the smoker on just to get the smoke flowing a little faster.
But I set it at 100, & only run it for a couple of minutes.
Al

Reactions: Rings Я Us
GREAT post!!!!

You said you wanna try Berkie babybacks and I've had them and they are great. But, if I were to show somebody the magic of Berkshire pigs I would DEFINITELY tell them to get cuts that people usually complain about drying out. Let me tell you. If you get a bone-in pork loin(frenched looks pretty) and cook it like a prime rib you will NEVER forget it. Annnnnnd now that's WHAT I WANT. LOL!!!

Beautiful bacon Al, those thick slabs are amazing. The BLTs are IN-STOCK at Al's place!

GREAT post!!!!

You said you wanna try Berkie babybacks and I've had them and they are great. But, if I were to show somebody the magic of Berkshire pigs I would DEFINITELY tell them to get cuts that people usually complain about drying out. Let me tell you. If you get a bone-in pork loin(frenched looks pretty) and cook it like a prime rib you will NEVER forget it. Annnnnnd now that's WHAT I WANT. LOL!!!

Thanks a lot fellas!
And I may try the loin too!
Al

Impressive. I would like to try this but do not own a smoker to do it with.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky