• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

before and after

john trotter

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 10, 2014
 have just prepared my pork and brisket for tommorows smoke, probably take a picture of it going in but,when its done i totally forget, to busy pulling and eating it 
fingers crossed for a good cook, i do a basic rub, has anyone just used a  Cheap bbq sauce as a  mop, i just dont have time to make any of our own and dont have the ingredients.

john trotter

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 10, 2014
Afew pictures of todays uds smoke, the briket was a bitt fatty but the taste was out of this world,thats the family not me ;)

smokin monkey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2013
Nice looking Smoke Ring! Brisket doesn't look fatty?

john trotter

Fire Starter
Joined Aug 10, 2014
thanks just pulled alot of fat out i didnt unwrap it, i think i need to buy some string,  some of the supermarkets hide alot in the middleits just what i can get quickly, 

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2013
Hello.  Looks GREAT John. If I want a sauce and need it spur of the moment I keep some HP in the cupboard.  There are different flavours.  Some added cooked onions and a squeeze of lemon help it along.   Keep Smokin!

Danny

Last edited:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.