Been awhile but I have pics!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mlrtym44

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
Misawa Japan
So it has actually been awhile since I have been on the forum, but I have still continued to smoke. I'm posting some pics of a big smoke I did awhile back. I was heading out on a deployment to Bagram and wanted to make sure the wife wouldn't starve. what you will see is 3 racks of ribs, 3 chickens, 12 Cornish hens, 2 12lbs pork butts, 3 salmons, and 3 full pork bellies. This smoke took a couple days but was well worth it! Everything turned out great! There was even a bit left when I got home around 5 months later!

brined and rubbed.jpg
cured and ready.jpg
nummy.jpg
perfection.jpg
ready to slice.jpg
sliced up.jpg
package 1.jpg
package 2.jpg
package 3.jpg
full package.jpg

Now wait a minute. Where's the partridge in a pear tree. Seriously that's a whole mess of food and it looks terrific.

Point for sure.

Chris

That's a marathon smoke for sure. I was going to say the bacon looks especially good but then it all looks especially good. And, welcome home.

Great day in the morning!
Are you feeding an army!
Everything looks great!
New meaning to the word “Go Big Or Go Home”!!!

Weedeater

Thank you for your service. All that food looks amazing! Makes me want to pick up a chicken or Cornish hen on the way home and smoke it tonight!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky