Been and Still is Some Tuff Times for HalfSmoke's Family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
So sorry for your loss Warren. I have no words that can express it better but I am deeply saddened. This disease is just not letting up.

You have our sympathies Warren! And our prayers. Stay strong my friend!

Ryan

So sad to hear this Warren, my sincere condolence on the loss of your beloved wife, stay strong. RAY

Warren, my sincere condolences to you and your family, and you are in our family prayers!

I just saw this sad news and was so sorry to hear the good Lord took 2 of your family members home, far too soon. Praying for healing and understanding.

My profound sympathies and a prayer for healing the hurt to you Warren and your family during this difficult time.

We've never met, but I can't help but feel the pain you and your family have from such a tremendous loss. With tears in my eyes I'm saying a prayer for you and your family. Hold those Granddaughters tight and give them the love they need. And please allow others to give you the love you need as well. Take care of yourself and each other.

Roger

Warren I'm sorry for your loss and all your hard times. There are no words I can say to make anything better. You and your family are in my prayers.
If there is any escape here on the forum please do not hesitate to talk, post, or conversate over anything in general.

I think for all of us across the world, interacting here may be something good we can do for you, and honestly there can be a lot of healing and comfort in these hard times with us here. Even though there is a screen and a world of internet between us, help, support, and connection is available here with this wonderful SMF community. Please take as much as you want and/or need.
It does help :)

Reactions: pi guy
So sorry for your loss warren. It was such a pleasure meeting both you and Sharon in person. She was a trooper and will be greatly missed....

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky