Been and Still is Some Tuff Times for HalfSmoke's Family

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Warren, so sorry to hear this. We are praying for you and your Family.

Warren, just know that I'm in your corner praying for y'all and thinking about y'all...

It is said, “God will never put more on you than you can bear.”

Tough Cross to carry Warren....Prayers for a lighter load. Also praying for your Daughter in Law that she pulls through. Any grand kids? I'll pray for them too....

Yes, he left 2 beautiful daughters ages 12 and 2 1/2 yup 10 years apart. They are exactly alike.

Warren

I got more Prayers right here, Warren, to go with the earlier Emailed ones.
Wish I could come down there with you, but I don't go anywhere any more.
So Hang Tight buddy---Prayers on their way.

Bear

Wow Warren. It is heartbreaking reading this. You are an absolutely wonderful person with an amazing family and certainly do not deserve what life has thrown at you. After getting to know you a little bit from our Christmas exchange last year, there is not much I wouldn't do to help. This is not an empty gesture but if there is anything at all I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. You have the full support of thousands of people here and hopefully that takes at least some of the burden off. Best of luck sir and prayers sent.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky