Been a while. How's it going gang?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lovethemeats

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 17, 2015
Michigan
Been a long time since I have been in here. Noticed some names. Went searching for some ole timers. Found some resting in peace. May they be smoking up a storm where they are now. Missed some of you guys that I used to chat with. Things changed I see here. Still. Just wanted to say HI everyone.

Reactions: kevinwi
Been a long time since I have been in here. Noticed some names. Went searching for some ole timers. Found some resting in peace. May they be smoking up a storm where they are now. Missed some of you guys that I used to chat with. Things changed I see here. Still. Just wanted to say HI everyone.
A lot of things haven't really changed still a lot of good people here some old timers some newer.
Welcome back good to see you again

Welcome back. Don't be a stranger. At least view once in a while. You may find new things to think, about cooking wise.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky