Beef Ribs and Smashed

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
Have not had much chance to cook last couple weeks. I picked up a package of Beef Ribs discounted to $3.50 few days ago. Did not feel like messing with the tube so did 1 hour low smoke. Not sure why I messing with the tube now? Ninja made some good smash potatoes. Nothing that thing can't do well! Some cabbage and eggs. These where some of the best ribs had in long time.

20220403_145522.jpg
20220403_145526.jpg

Looks good Brian! Oh yea that super smoke works really well and simple to do at the start of the cook!

Looks awesome! And double points for the deviled eggs...been too long since I had some

Ryan

that plate looks awesome Brian! where those chuck beef ribs?

How is the boat going?

Real good looking ribs Brian.

I've been on a Deviled egg kick, lately. Sister in laws Mama's recipe. Virginia country gal. Hard to beat. Probably the star of many church socials. Thanks Miss Beverly.

that plate looks awesome Brian! where those chuck beef ribs?

How is the boat going?
It was one of those packages that Walmart sells with the 2 small piece beef ribs. Marked down to $3.50 had to get. Still not been able to go in boat yet. Been having a run of bad luck last couple weeks but got things sorted out now. Just waiting for wind to lay down now.

Looks great Brian, nice full plate of wonderful eats.

Point for sure
Chris

Great looking beef ribs! I start most cooks on low (extreme smoke) for 1-2 hours then go to the full cook temp I’m using. Seems to add plenty of smoke flavor. Never messed with a tube.

It was me not keeping up with my alerts.

I can be pretty slow sometimes, I didn't realize what the alert thing was for till a couple weeks ago, and it seems like I don't get all emails about responses.

Beverly would be happy if more people tried her recipe, so I'll get on it in a little bit. 👍
👍

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky