Bear Jr's Backyard Project

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear-Jr has some amazing talent. I am in AWE of his skills!
Thanks Dutch!!

Must take after the Mrs.
biggrin.gif

Bear

Puts my little 10x12 paver pad for the smoker to shame !
Outstanding !
Thanks!!

I don't have anything like this either. I use my small front porch for smoking---Only place with a roof over it.

Bear

Time For An Update!!

Thought I should add these two pics of the Pavilion Bear Jr just put up in his Back Yard Project.

I’ll add them to Post #1 at the start of this thread too.

Bear

Finally got the Pavilion up in Bear Jr’s Back Yard Project:

Go to the bottom of the beginning of the thread Post #1 to see the Pavillion Pics.

Pavilion is 16” X 18’. All he needs to do is put stone on the bottom of the posts to match the Fireplace:

Last edited:
Reactions: gary s
Man That Looks Great  He sure did it up right   

Gary

wow that's amazing!

i've done small yardwork/landscaping work around the house and i cant even begin to fathom how much effort this takes. this is quite impressive -- totally transforms the look and feel. time to throw a party

Looks like a great place to hang out on a hot or cold day!
Thanks Case!!

I already got my seat picked out in the shade under that Pavilion!!

Bear

Man That Looks Great  He sure did it up right   

Gary
Thanks Gary!!

He worked hard on that whole project, but had lots of help too.

The Waterfall is my favorite part !!

Bear

I'm blown away.  Well done. 
Thanks Mummel!!

Bear

wow that's amazing!

i've done small yardwork/landscaping work around the house and i cant even begin to fathom how much effort this takes. this is quite impressive -- totally transforms the look and feel. time to throw a party
Thank You Sir!!

I could never have done anything like that either, but I never had the $$ either.

However I got my seat in the shade under that Pavilion picked out.

Bear

Well that's all that was missing. That is just splendiferous .
Thank You!!

It's all pretty neat, but he still wants the stone around the bottoms of the posts, to match that Fireplace.

Bear

Wow! Jr. doesn't do anything half assed. That looks fantastic.

His Mom & Dad did a good job with the little bear cub!
Thanks AK !!

We are proud of him---Great Son!!

Bear

Very nice work!!!

So, is this the new location for the PA Smoker's Gathering!!?? Lol j/k

Hopefully you have more sunny days to enjoy it. This summer has been a wash so far.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky