Bear Jr's Backyard Project

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That look really great, I know you are proud, everyone did a great job, many years of enjoyment.

Gary     (The other East Texas)

Now this is PRECISELY the kind of thing which amazes me!

Please tell your son, that he is blessed!

Not only did her receive some God given talent here, but he then mastered the lesson, and put it into him delivering something just spectacular!

That's really beautiful! BEYOND - BEYOND!

And all of it just begs for new and wonderful times, involving FOOD!!!!!!!!!

Cheers! - Leah

WOW very nice
Thank You Much!!

Bear

That is amazing...
Looks-Great.gif
Thanks Jay!!!

Bear

Thats lovely workmanship,really classy. It looks a bit oriental influenced in some ways maybe I am comparing it in my head to those Koi ponds . Love those big boy toys for getting jobs moving.
yahoo.gif
Thank You!

Yeah, having his own Tower Business made it easy for him to have Buddies in just about every construction field.

Bear
Looks great! I forget what dirt and grass looks like lately. I'm thinking of constructing a luge track on my back field at this point.
Thanks Neighbor!!

I know exactly what you mean by the Luge track!!!

Bear

Hey Bear

Both you and your son and the rest of the family are invited to my house-----anytime. I'll feed you.  Downright beautiful work.  Envious.

Gary
Thank You Gary!!

Bear

Man this is a great project and it looks amazing .
it is difficult to find craftsmanship like that today .
well done to Jr.
Thanks Ahron!!

He's a good kid!! (LOL---42 year old kid!)

Bear

Absolutely beautiful. There are no other words, just beautiful. IMHO
Thank You Much!!

Bear

That loud bang you just heard was my mind being blown ......holy mackerel ! That Is just amazing. What a gorgeous spot that is turned into. Wow.
Thank You Sir!!!

Should be some fun picnics ahead.

The Pavilion will make it even better.

That's if it ever stops snowing!!

Bear

That look really great, I know you are proud, everyone did a great job, many years of enjoyment.

Gary     (The other East Texas)
Thanks Gary!!

We are proud of him for a lot of things.

Bear  (From near the NE East Texas)

Now this is PRECISELY the kind of thing which amazes me!

Please tell your son, that he is blessed!

Not only did her receive some God given talent here, but he then mastered the lesson, and put it into him delivering something just spectacular!

That's really beautiful! BEYOND - BEYOND!

And all of it just begs for new and wonderful times, involving FOOD!!!!!!!!!

Cheers! - Leah
Thank You Very Much, Leah !!!

He's a good kid too.  (LOL---42 year old Kid)

Bear

Another WOW here also.  Really looks good. I like the way the pump house has the pitched roof, makes it look like a dog house.  Fantastic!!!

Dam... the stuff your Son is doing is stuff I can only dream of !

Simply freakn'fantastic.

Bear next time you see your son, please, SHAKE HIS HAND FOR ME!

Another WOW here also.  Really looks good. I like the way the pump house has the pitched roof, makes it look like a dog house.  Fantastic!!!
Thank You Bones!!!

LOL---When he was doing that little pump house roof, I heard him in my basement. He used a small amount of my Woodguard with the stain for my Log House already mixed in. Looks pretty good.

Bear

Beautiful job!...JJ

That looks great very nice job, lots of fish stories around that f/p I am sure

That would look great in my yard.
beercheer.gif
 Great Job!!!!

Very nice! That should keep them weeds down
Thank You Thatcho!!!

I hope so!! I used to cut the weeds on the bank with my 6' hedge trimmer, because he was too busy, but I never went under the deck----Snake City!!

Bear

Bear-Jr has some amazing talent. I am in AWE of his skills!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky