• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

BBQ Pitmasters - Season 2 Confirmed!

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thunderdome

Master of the Pit
Nov 19, 2009
Just read this on the BBQ Pitmasters Facebook update:

BBQ Pitmasters The rumors are true! BBQ Pitmasters will be returning for a second season -- details to come!

I'm glad to hear it.

bman62526

Smoking Fanatic
Sep 30, 2008
Sweet! I miss having that show to watch on Thursdays...

The thought of watching Grey's Anatomy with my wife has never been appealing.

icon_mrgreen.gif

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
You beat me to it I was just going to post this.

I understand they are looking for, and taking auditions. Anybody want to be a tv star? Now is your chance.

I am looking forward to it. I still watch the recorded shows when I get bored.

fire it up

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2009
I couldn't be on that show, you think Myron cursed a lot?
Pffftttt.....
You should be around me when I'm cutting up wood for the smoker, oak and cherry can be a real PITA, especially when cutting the pieces for the propane smoker, one hand on the wood and one hand controlling the sawzall!
$@#!$@!

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
Yea I got the same problem.
icon_wink.gif
icon_redface.gif

thunderdome

Master of the Pit
Nov 19, 2009
I wonder if they're bringin in any new pit masters or taking out any from last season

badfrog

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Dec 10, 2009
Woohoo!!! my Thursday nights have not been the same since the last episode!

caveman

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Feb 5, 2010
You know, these guys go through a lot to present the best looking meat possible, using the biggest smokers, wood, meat, etc. And it is funny to me how the best looking meat, smokers & talk of wood have come from this forum. They need to do a show on us!!! Sure, it has entertainment value & all of those guys are very serious about their craft but the show needs to follow some winners. I like happy endings.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 17, 2009
That wood be funny to see someone on there with a UDS and a cooler full of beer and kick a** and take names later. Of course they wood have to have a SMF shirt and hat on.
icon_wink.gif

fire it up

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Feb 24, 2009
That's why I'm glad Community and Burn Notice were both on Thursdays, and Breaking Bad is coming back soon too!

thunderdome

Master of the Pit
Nov 19, 2009
Thursdays have all the good shows.

Parks & Rec has really grown on me.

My DVR was on overload for awhile.

bamagator

Jul 14, 2009
I met Johnny Trigg and had a picture taken with him at the BBQ comp in Mobile on the 13th. He is extremely nice and thought they had a good shot at season two.

benjaminr

Meat Mopper
Apr 13, 2009
I am ready for another season as well.

I visited smoque bbq in chicago while I was up there. While the brisket was melt in your mouth there was a tiny little smoke ring and hardly any smoke flavor. I feel like while they bring it in the competitions their commercial food sinks.

mythmaster

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Mar 24, 2010
Sorry, I'm not gay enough to be a TV star.

(I lived in Los Angeles for 9 years, and I know exactly what I'm talking about)

grizandizz

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Nov 18, 2009
The wife and I joked every Thursday about me being on that show with my UDS and my 32oz Gin and Tonic!I don't think Johnny Trigg would approve!!SMF t-shirts and hats is an excellent idea, we should mention that to Jeff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky