BBQ comp Chicago burbs anyone interested in signing up????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firebbq

Original poster
Jun 22, 2012
they have a event in lisle il at a BBQ/fireplace store, they need people to sign up or the event will be canceled!!! I signed up today hope some others can help make this event possible, good prizes and Chris marks will be there!

Give them a call at 630-969-8800

Tell them Scotty sent you!!!

Fireplace and Chimney
Authority BBQ CONTEST

DATE: SUNDAY JULY 15th
20 Teams Needed
HOSTED BY CHRIS MARKS

Awards are Cash Prizes and GoodOne Smoker

Place of Competition:
Fireplace & Chimney II
1702 Ogden Ave
Lisle, IL 60532
630-969-8800

This sounds like fun, I've never done a competition before. I'm having trouble finding more info on this, what categories will there be? and is it sanctioned?

Firebbq, I emailed the place about the comp, and they had to cancel, but will let me know if they reschedule. If you're still interested

too bad it didn't get rolling. i need to taste some good BBQ! there was a fest in oak forest. a caterer was their called "EUR pig" best pulled pork i have to date! I need more!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky