Spent the morning running around picking up some things I needed for the build. Then when it had warmed up a little mid morning, I re-leveled the corners using a 2 ton jack after letting off the tension on the tie-down anchors. I got it fairly level-especially where the doors are located. If I raised it too much, it affected the middle blocks and no way I can reach under there to add shims. Hoping it'll settle over time. But the floor is rock solid. Thanks to
for the helpful advice.
Finished leveling around lunch. Then one thing I did thinking ahead, I traced the truss outline on the floor of the shop.
This will come in handy when I go to cut the angle on the tin for the gable ends. I can use the lines to transfer the angle on the tin for the cut. The 6' door will be at the opposite end so no problem there.
I ate on the go...some snack sticks and potato chips with some ice tea.
Finally framing the walls! I feel like I am accomplishing something now.
Few errands tonight, and then tomorrow I should get the other three walls up. The opposite wall is laid out, I just gotta get some more nails for the nail gun. Otherwise, woulda had it up today. Wall went up easy peasy with a long kickstand board on each side. I screwed some stops on the deck to push against and raised it myself no problem.
I think those rafter boards from the lean to patio cover we salvaged are spruce. fairly light wood....and dry no doubt.