Banana Cheese Cake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Yep Cabin Fever is setting in!!
Had some Bananas that were still firm,decided to make dessert tired of Banana Bread.
Picked up a pre made Graham Cracker Pie Crust Used my recipe for Cheese Cake cut in half
https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/cheese-cake-pic-heavy.243778/
Lets show some pics
DSCN0156.JPG
Banana on the bottom
DSCN0157.JPG
Half the Cake mix was in another layer of Banana
DSCN0158.JPG
Baked for a little less then an hour
DSCN0164.JPG
Sliced
DSCN0196.JPG
Banana Cheese Cake
DSCN0193.JPG
Thanks for watching
Richie

Al Thanks I am staying in shape exercise every day 12oz. curls LOL Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

My wife would like that but me why waste the bananas? (don't like cheese cake:D)

Warren

Warren You'll get the husband of the year award if you make it for her.Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks real tasty Richie. I love bananas and most anything. And I know just how good your cheese cake is. So. I'm thinking this would have to be a winning combination!!
POINT
Gary

Gary Thank You I wanted to try it and it did go good together,I will make a regular Cheese Cake and add more Bananas
Thanks for the Point I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky