Bacon Salt as a rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

funkadelic73

Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Kansas City, Missouri
Has anyone ever tried this product: http://www.baconsalt.com ?

I stumbled across it online today, and was curious. It sounds like a no-brainer for beercan chicken, but I was toying with the idea of using it on a slab of ribs (or a butt). But if it's too bacon-y, I'm not sure it'd be a good mix.

I've used it on things like potatos and veggies...have not tried it in a rub though.
Let me know if it works for you.
smile.gif

How in 31 years on this earth have I not heard of something so wonderfull as BACON SALT?

Those two words together, and thats it, all in one product.
I'm starting to tear up a little, look away guys.
It's. . . . it's just something in my eye

I bought two small bottles today (original and pepper). I'm going to see if I can work baby backs into the grocery list tonight, and give it a test run over the weekend. I'll report back with results.

For the record, it smells REALLLY good.

cowgirl i just read about this stuff last wk. found its web site,so is it really that good.make anything taste like bacon?im drooling already.
icon_lol.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky