• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Back at it!

cups

Joined Aug 3, 2014
I was sidelined for the past couple years. But now I’m back. Got the grills cleaned up. The first one ready for service is the Camp Chef Woodwind pellet.
I told myself I was going to be well thought out from now on. No more impulse cooks!
I had the smoker ready for bout five seconds before I was looking for my keys to get something to burn!!!
Came home with pork butts, baby backs & chickens. Oh, and a cabbage.
So the emergency pork butts got salt while the grill was heating. Then leftover Memphis Rub from last year and into the pit set on High Smoke with the a general purpose blend pellets at about 3 pm. Let see what happens!!

oldsmokerdude

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2018
Welcome and glad you're back at it. Let us know how that latest "first cook" went.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.