• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Babyback Bonanza

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Holy cow! Good looking cook. But I see a couple of square inches of unused rack....Could ya not squeeze something in there? :emoji_laughing:
Jim

krj

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 23, 2009
Everything looks damn good!

Curious, about how you make keto beans though?

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Everything looks damn good!

Curious, about how you make keto beans though?
I use black soybeans which is super low carb high fiber. They have roughly 2 net carbs per cup. I mix in plenty of bacon and ground meat to further limit the beans per serving. Here’s my recipe https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/beef-x2-and-beans-finished-q-view-added-in-thread.291345/ I sometimes use dried black soybeans as they are much cheaper than the canned. Just make sure to soak and precook to tender prior to mixing it all up and smoking. I use my instant pot to speed cook them to tender

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Holy cow! Good looking cook. But I see a couple of square inches of unused rack....Could ya not squeeze something in there? :emoji_laughing:
Jim
Lol I had a lot of room if I moved things around AND I had the huge upper rack pulled out

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks for the likes jcam and Humo18 they are appreciated.

Warren

xray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Mar 11, 2015
Damn Jeff that is a bonanza of ribs, beans and ABTs for sure!!

If I lived closer, I’d be able to help you eat some of that. Very nicely done!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.