Babyback Bonanza

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Holy cow! Good looking cook. But I see a couple of square inches of unused rack....Could ya not squeeze something in there? :emoji_laughing:
Jim

Reactions: jcam222
Everything looks damn good!

Curious, about how you make keto beans though?

Everything looks damn good!

Curious, about how you make keto beans though?
I use black soybeans which is super low carb high fiber. They have roughly 2 net carbs per cup. I mix in plenty of bacon and ground meat to further limit the beans per serving. Here’s my recipe https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/beef-x2-and-beans-finished-q-view-added-in-thread.291345/ I sometimes use dried black soybeans as they are much cheaper than the canned. Just make sure to soak and precook to tender prior to mixing it all up and smoking. I use my instant pot to speed cook them to tender

Holy cow! Good looking cook. But I see a couple of square inches of unused rack....Could ya not squeeze something in there? :emoji_laughing:
Jim
Lol I had a lot of room if I moved things around AND I had the huge upper rack pulled out

Damn Jeff that is a bonanza of ribs, beans and ABTs for sure!!

If I lived closer, I’d be able to help you eat some of that. Very nicely done!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky