Baby backs Wednesday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
made 2 racks yesterday so we could have some in the freezer.Not a lot of pics
Rubbed
100_6269.JPG
Split in half, foiled & finished in the oven
100_6271.JPG
2 1/2 hrs gave some nice smoke
used KBB with Orange chunks
100_6273.JPG
Thanks for looking
Richie

Looks great from here!
I'm thinking i might get ribs out my freezer....

Happy Smoking,
phatbac (Aaron)

Aaron Thanks I was going to finish these on my grill,but why walk in and out when it is raining.Thanks for the likes I appreciate it
Richie

Yummy I bet. Did they make it to the freezer?

Glad I got you fired up, they look great

Gary

Yummy I bet. Did they make it to the freezer?

Adam yes they did 1 1/2 racks in the freezer,actually have enough for dinner tonight.Grilled some squash and mashed potatoes i'll try to remember a plated shot
Richie

I appreciate the boost,some more nice weather heading our way.Going to do some leg quarters.
Thanks
Richie

We are at 70 now supposed to be in the 80's

Gary

Looks good Richie--nice and meaty. Just as I like them.
Love the plated shot. My kind of meal--MEAT.
Raining?? Lucky you. Been snowing heer for 2 days.
Gary

Gary my friend please keep the white stuff up there!!
Tonight I will get the plated shot Thanks for the likes I appreciate it
Richie

Richie I have plenty of freezer space available if you need it. Those ribs look great I'll have to add them to my list when I go to Costco this weekend. Point for sure.

Chris

Richie I have plenty of freezer space available if you need it. Those ribs look great I'll have to add them to my list when I go to Costco this weekend. Point for sure.

Chris

Chris Thanks your going to need more smokers to fill them freezers,mine are available
Thanks for the points I appreciate it (likes)
Richie

Looks good Richie!
I've been craving ribs & yours sure look delicious!
Al

AL Thanks it is always nice when the smoke blows the right way TBS
Thanks for the Like i appreciate it
Richie

That looks great, Richie! I too like cook ribs for freezer packs. Just the other day I was delighted to find an unexpected pack of finished ribs in the freezer that I took on an RV trip - they were a hit for the crowd.

They look great! Not to sound ignorant, but I have never seen of orange wood smoked before. Similar to apple?

That looks great, Richie! I too like cook ribs for freezer packs. Just the other day I was delighted to find an unexpected pack of finished ribs in the freezer that I took on an RV trip - they were a hit for the crowd.

Pete we took a ride to Ga. for a few days then to Fla. for a few more,I used ice packs to Ga. and dry ice in another cooler to Fla. with a rack in each,every thing stayed frozen.I am afraid some times when we defrost the big freezer.Thanks for the like I appreciate it
Richie

They look great! Not to sound ignorant, but I have never seen of orange wood smoked before. Similar to apple?

No Apple is more of a milder wood.Orange closer to Cherry IMHO
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky