Baby Back ribs on sale at Target

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dale5351

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
Columbia, MD
$2.29 per pound, sale ends on 5 Feb though.  At the Target's with a full fledged grocery area.

I got two cryovac packs.  Put them into the freezer for later after the snow melts some.

No Target in Sebring.   
icon_cry.gif

They were sold out, here. Picked up a few "raincheck's" and will buy them when they have more available. 

On the receipt though, it said, "$2.29 each", and I'm going to give them a call and ask if it's $2.29 per package or $2.29/lb. If it's $2.29 a package, I think we might buy like a 6-pack of them, for that price!

icon_cool.gif

Well I don't know if we have a super Target here either. Now Al I think thats there's one in Haines city. Just down the road a piece Al.

It was $2.29 per pound.

We have two targets within 10 miles.  One has a full grocery section and other one has only limited things.  Neither is called a "Super Target".  I talked to a guy at the Target that had only limited grocery items and he said his store was going to convert in the spring.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky