• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Baby Back ribs on sale at Target

dale5351

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 20, 2010
$2.29 per pound, sale ends on 5 Feb though.  At the Target's with a full fledged grocery area.

I got two cryovac packs.  Put them into the freezer for later after the snow melts some.

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Thanks for the tip Dale, just might have to pay a visit there.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
No Target in Sebring.   

flbobecu

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 11, 2010
They were sold out, here. Picked up a few "raincheck's" and will buy them when they have more available. 

On the receipt though, it said, "$2.29 each", and I'm going to give them a call and ask if it's $2.29 per package or $2.29/lb. If it's $2.29 a package, I think we might buy like a 6-pack of them, for that price!

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Well I don't know if we have a super Target here either. Now Al I think thats there's one in Haines city. Just down the road a piece Al.

dale5351

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jun 20, 2010
It was $2.29 per pound.

We have two targets within 10 miles.  One has a full grocery section and other one has only limited things.  Neither is called a "Super Target".  I talked to a guy at the Target that had only limited grocery items and he said his store was going to convert in the spring.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.