August 2010 Throwdown Voting Poll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

August 2010 TD Voting Poll

• Brisket Mozzarella BBQ Cups, burnt ends sandwich, bovine candy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breakfast of champions, smoked brisket hash, smoked brisket sandwich, bernaise sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sumosmoke

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Dec 29, 2007
New Smyrna Beach, FL
We had 2 creative entries this month for the Brisket Throwdown!

This poll will be open for 7 days and the last day to vote is 9/7/10.

Entry #1: Brisket Mozzarella BBQ Cups, burnt ends sandwich, bovine candy

7a05c39d_Entry1.jpg

Entry #2: breakfast of champions,,smoked brisket hash, smoked brisket sandwich, bernaise sauce

a51355c6_Entry2.jpg

Only two entries ???

Oh well, I'm glad I'm not competing with these two----They look soooo tasty---Gonna take some thought!

Bear

And here I was ready to go thru all these entries and we only get two. I can't complain since I didn't enter. But I agree with Bearcarver I'm glad I'm not competing against these two since they look so good. Now I need to go and get something to eat I just got really hungry. Now which one to pick?????????

Nice Job, They both look great.

only 2 entries but they look great
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Dang, I was hoping to see more entries as I was curious what people would do to fancy it up. Definitely 2 creative entries and they look great. Couldn't make up my mind so went with the coin toss. Good Luck to both of you, nice job.

Both look delicious,  I can't believe that only TWO people entered this one....

I voted! Both look great.

What happened to these threads? I wonder why the "active threads" page is allowing threads to go to the depths of pg 3 so easily

I too am shocked that there are only two - We already know that the are both winners so lets not go the popularity contest here and give them both the recogintion they deserve

These are two great entries, but I'm not surprised that there weren't many entries.  It's one of those meats that are hard to get creative with, which makes these two entries that much more impressive.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky